[Blabber] Electronics Recycling Day at Tekserve

Justin Levinson localtalent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:27:05 UTC 2014

Fair point, it is a fine line.  I've definitely raided the 'hack this' bin
for projects many times in the past to scrounge connectors, cables, etc.

We don't really have an 'abandoned projects' bin that's active - there's a
small box labeled 'abandoned projects' with some stuff in it and a 'purge
bin' that we tried last spring just after the move but both fell by the
wayside.  The purple bin in the corner and the PC hardware box under the
Ultimaker are where most of the stray parts end up.