[Blabber] Beer brewingsky

Konstantin Avdashchenko konsgn at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:43:42 UTC 2014

I do have a four burner stove.  Sounds like a plan.

Science!

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 19:54:22 -0500
From: citybadger at gmail.com
To: blabber at list.hackmanhattan.com
Subject: Re: [Blabber] Beer brewingsky

The specialty malts and their Lovibond range (a measure of color) I picked up are:

Chocolate (330-280)
Special B (140-155)
Crystal C60 (55-65)
Honey (20-30)
Carahell (8.1-11.8)

2-row (1.7-2) (i.e no specialty malt)

The base malt is "Standard 2-row". 1.5lb of base malt plus 6oz of specialty malt for each gallon batch.