[Blabber] Clear recycling bags. Where?

Peter Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:22:33 UTC 2014

Too late for that, Dave. When emptying the recycling, I found a bunch of
stuff in there that should have been trash. I bunged it into a trash bag,
along with whatever was in the trash can plus the bathroom trash. Thus, I
brought down a bag of recycling and a bag of trash, but unfortunately, I
didn't notice the black trash bag in the workshop.

-P.