[Blabber] AutoDesk/3D Printing PC Advice?

Matt Lynch njdevil at gmail.com
Fri May 31 21:18:48 UTC 2013

Never heard of them, but looking in detail, its a rig definitely geared
towards the "one-up's manship" group, aka the "trendy" group.
Custom case, custom ventilation (the mobo is mounted in a non-traditional
direction), it probably lights up too....
Even the base specs are $1000+ which is only an i3 processor and 8GB of RAM.
The i3 will make a huge difference on the negative side, its not a very
powerful processor, its what I initially tried to run 3ds Max with, and it
was bad.
Changing to the i7 and 16GB of RAM will add almost $300 to the price for
these guys.