[Blabber] AutoDesk/3D Printing PC Advice?

Matt Lynch njdevil at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:31:09 UTC 2013

Clock speeds (like 4GHz) used to be important prior to the mid-2000's (aka,
the Transistor Wars), but really arent that much of a difference anymore
with parallel cores.
4 cores at 2.5GHz will surpass 2 at 4GHz.
Of course 4 @ 4GHz would beat the 4 at 2.5, but not by that much to warrant
the extra price.