[Blabber] AutoDesk/3D Printing PC Advice?

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:39:03 UTC 2013

Thanks - I'm going pre-built on this. Not intending to Learn Anything, but to get my setup running ASAP, to get out of a serious creative rut.

The computer will only be used for CAD, testing, prototyping, and 3D printing. I have other computers for the other stuff. A computer slows down pretty quickly when you ask it to do everything, in my experience.

I've not bought a computer since about '95 as well... Except the one I ended up giving to my sister right away (I don't care for laptops, as they exist currently, I guess).

Thanks for the info!

BenS