[Blabber] AutoDesk/3D Printing PC Advice?

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:20:27 UTC 2013

Yeah, I've been checking out quad-core i7 machines, including a Mac Mini w/Fusion Drive, but I think it's gonna have to be full-on PC.

I've used Autodesk CAD software before on a borrowed laptop, so I know it's DOable - just wondering what it's going to cost me.

I'm going to look through Factory Refurbished options...

BenS