[Blabber] AutoDesk/3D Printing PC Advice?

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Fri May 31 18:44:02 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

I managed to get Autodesk Design Suite Ultimate 2013 at student pricing - a bargain! - and am looking to get a PC capable of running it, along with the Solidoodle 3D Printer I've ordered.

Can anybody recommend a machine (in the sub-$1k range) that would be a good fit?

I'm not married to any brand nor configuration; the only limitation is that it has to run Windows 7.

Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BenS