[Blabber] Equipment purchases: toolboxes?

citybadger citybadger at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:24:15 UTC 2013

Ben:

Would be interested in a couple of cut resistant gloves or similar in the
space if you have them.
I have a security screwdriver set I'll bring in.
Kenny has an air compressor upstairs he'd probably let us use if we ask.
Also a MIG welding unit (gasless unfortunately).
Konstantin has gas tanks in the space that perhaps can be used for brazing.
I second having a few pairs scissors in various sizes.