[Blabber] video interview

Justin Levinson localtalent at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:22:19 UTC 2013

I can definitely be there, want to do 1 or 2?  Later's also possible if
it's easier to stay for the meeting.

Not sure about filming the meeting - while they are open to the public,
just like any other open night, documenting it is another story.  That's
really a question for each person in the room, I can't grant that for them.
 Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, but you're certainly welcome
to attend!