[Blabber] (gig opportunity) Tutor wanted - Web Development

Justin Levinson localtalent at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:18:55 UTC 2013

Passing this along from a friend.  He's a pretty driven guy, and works at
McKinsey now so I don't think money is an issue.  Let me know if you're
interested and I'll connect you.

What I'm looking for:
+ Programming tutor for 3 full weeks, Monday-Friday, 9-5 or 9-7,  August 19
to September 6
+ Java, JQuery, PHP, Ruby, SQL

Learning details:
+ I'm mostly interested in backend with a mix of front end, call it 70/30.
+ AJAX is also important to me, e.g., calling database results in real-time
+ Web design itself, and web art, is likely something I'd tackle down the
road, with these 3 weeks focusing on coding for functionality and user
interaction not web design

Some sample sites I'd love to be able to reproduce after 3 weeks, granted I
understand that after 3 weeks I won't be the world's best web programmer:
+ online marketplace like ODesk.com orStubhub.com
+ financial data analysis and data visualization like mint.com