[Blabber] Can this be printed? Goof plug!

Dave Scruton fractalmaui at gmail.com
Mon May 27 20:53:35 UTC 2013

Ive been trying to come up with something to make on one of the printers over there that isn't just a toy or a sample item,And I think I have a keeper.
I'd like to make a screw-top lid that fits on all 1 or 2 liter plastic water/coke bottles. On the other end is A "goof plug", which is used in 1/4 inch irrigation. I want to make discarded water bottles reusable with drip kits.  So it will look like a screw on lid with a little squirt attachment
Now you're going to tell me this part is already on sale at Walmart.....
Here's a picture of the goof plug, the right side is the business end, the left attaches to the bottle ...