[Blabber] Fwd: TFT LCD

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Fri May 24 18:31:37 UTC 2013

Can you try to find some contacts so you can see what kind of interface it has? In particular, try to count the number of pins. If there are hundreds or thousands of pins (or contacts), you probably need an LCD driver and it could be a nightmare to solder. If there are few pins - in the range of dozens or less than 10, you could get away with a simpler interface.