[Blabber] video interview

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Tue May 21 21:01:35 UTC 2013

     For good and valuable consideration, I take a 10% cut...as his agent.
     All questions are to be pre-screened by his staff, and he gets EP credits (or else he walks).
      In addition, he retains animation rights and ownership of any theme songs, merchandise, and characters that emanate therefrom.
     His trailer shall be stocked with a variety of fresh fruits and any beverage of his choosing, and all industry standard amenities are expected to be provided by you (the Videographer).
     Should the final product not be to Mr. Duepner's satisfaction, he maintains rights of refusal with regard (but not limited) to editing, distribution, and anything else directly resulting from his participation in the project.
     And that strong bikini'd better be a shade upon which we can all agree is "hot pink."

BenS