[Blabber] Commercial 3D Printer Recommendation

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:03:01 UTC 2013

I suppose it depends on a few things:

1. What material would he like to print?
2. What size does he intend to print?
3. Is speed an issue?
4. Will this be for printing in high volume?
5. What resolution is he looking for (how smooth does he want it)?
6. What kinds of projects would this print?
7. Is his organization/business affiliated with an educational institution, a tax-exempt organization, a government/military organization?
8. Additive or subtractive printing?

BenS