[Blabber] Commercial 3D Printer Recommendation

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Tue May 21 13:56:45 UTC 2013

I am doing some research for someone who is in the market for a
commercial 3D printer for some upcoming projects he is working on. I am
curious if anyone on this list pays attention to the commercial
offerings and would have any suggestions.

So far, it looks like the Stratasys Dimension 1200es might be his best
bet and it appears to fall within his price range (25-50K) but every
thing else that looks promising requires you to speak to a sales department.

Thanks