[Blabber] video interview

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Mon May 20 20:45:06 UTC 2013

Agreed (and thanks or noticing, Guan :-). I'm not much of a videographer, though.

My film work is primarily in stop-motion animated Elvises on Velvet (a time-consuming process).

My lungs are lined with pastel dust, and yet I'll never show anybody the final products. After all, I've only now made them up!

BenS