[Blabber] $25 Gun Created With Cheap 3D Printer Fires Nine Shots (Video) - Forbes

Justin Levinson localtalent at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:44:39 UTC 2013

Never going to happen.

As we said in the other thread, you can produce a much better firearm in
any machine shop and those haven't been regulated.

Licensing a 3D printer is also completely unenforceable, just like banning
unlicensed home distilling didn't stop anyone from building a still and
making hooch.  This is all over the news because it's a) new, therefore
scary and b) 3D printing is being hailed as the second coming, so it's a
hot topic.  It's just to get clicks/ratings, it'll fade out when the next
new scary thing comes along.