[Blabber] Makin' Trouble

Konstantin Avdashchenko konsgn at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 15:55:48 UTC 2013

But what of the kegerator? It would simplify the process of brewing by a lot.

Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 08:35:27 -0700
From: guan at yang.dk
To: blabber at list.hackmanhattan.com
CC: blabber at list.hackmanhattan.com
Subject: Re: [Blabber] Makin' Trouble

I think one problem is that the current garbage cans fill up so quickly that they almost immediately become too unwieldy to empty for anyone but the most dedicated. We don't have to go jumbo size, but I agree that larger ones are appropriate.