[Blabber] Makin' Trouble

citybadger citybadger at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:05:25 UTC 2013

Real rekeying kits seem to start at $25 or so. Will have to look at the
locks and keys to see what is possible. I figured you, Guan, would know
what keys cost considering HM has them made from time to time. If it comes
to it, for 35 keys we'd shop around, probably finding some Chinatown place
or even online. Unless it makes sense to buy blanks and someone can to run
keys off on the lathe!