[Blabber] Name those connectors

Matthew Duepner matthewduepner14 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 02:31:29 UTC 2013

I know the one on the right is a screw terminal block connector
On May 14, 2013 9:54 PM, "Jim Galvin" <jim at galvinized.com> wrote:

> I need to order some of these connectors but I don't know what to search
> for on mouser to find them.
> I need 4 pin versions of all 3 connectors.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Jim
> _______________________________________________
> Blabber mailing list Blabber at list.hackmanhattan.com
> http://list.hackmanhattan.com/mailman/listinfo/blabber
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://list.hackmanhattan.com/pipermail/blabber/attachments/20130514/7761c63b/attachment.html>

More information about the Blabber mailing list