[Blabber] small scale Red Laser cutter

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Thu May 9 19:14:42 UTC 2013

So you were asking about the (among other things) eye-protection shielding?

The German site you linked says that their plexiglas shield absorbed none of the laser radiation, so they replaced it with blue.

I can't imagine that would last very long, if there are lots of reflections shooting that way. It would be better if you had something like those glass colored filters that's mirrored in the opposite wavelengths of (for Red, it would be Green & Blue - RGB!).

BenS