[Blabber] Hackable guns

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:12:54 UTC 2013

Might want to qualify the term, "libertarian," when self-applied - Mussolini could fit a broad-stroke interpretation of that term.

I prefer Leonard Cohen's statement of political conviction, "when it all comes down to dust, I will kill you if I must; I will help you if I can/and when it all comes down to dust, I will help you if I must; I will kill you if I can."

The constitution was written a long time ago. It isn't shabby for something written when Everything was Completely Different, but yeah: Change is always accompanied by violent birth pains.

The sky ain't falling yet, though.

BenS