[Blabber] Hackable guns

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:50:24 UTC 2013

You should tell your teachers that (insert homework subject here) leads to guns getting made - odds are, it has as much to do with them as does 3D printing!

3D printed fighter jets Are real, however. Lockheed Martin has a top-of-any-conceivable-line setup, to print in titanium and stealth composites.

THAT's what they should freak out about - folks flying around in their own personal fighter jets!

I mean, if it's even remotely possible, it's a safe bet that teenagers are doing it; so it's perfectly sane to freak the Hell out before considering what it would realistically take to accomplish any of this.

Can I fly your 3D printed Stealth Bomber this weekend? I know you've got your own personal 3D-printed Area 51, and the aliens have taught you how to make WMDs, after all.... ;-)

BenS