[Blabber] A piano project, advice?

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Wed May 8 15:15:42 UTC 2013

What's the definition of "particular melodic sequence"? Does this mean that the project has to distinguish that particular sequence from any other music being played? Can we put regular or force sensitive switches into the piano, or does it need to detect his with a microphone and audio processing?

I think that's the hardest part. It's relatively easy to do "something", whether it's a box opening, light going on, or playing a recorded sound.