[Blabber] A piano project, advice?

Rendall Ren rendall at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:56:30 UTC 2013

Hi everyone.

My friends are doing one of the 88 "Sing for Hope" Pianos
http://singforhope.org/the-sing-for-hope-pianos/  Theirs will be in
Tompkins Square Park.

The project lead, Nicolina Johnson, had the idea to have "something happen"
when a particular melodic sequence is played on the piano.  This
"something" can be anything, really: a jack-in the box pops up, or a light
goes on, or a little window opens, or a recorded sound emits from the
piano.

If you were going to make that project, how would you do it?

And, if you want to actively help  make it happen, email me.

Thanks!
Rendall