[Blabber] Hackable guns

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:58:44 UTC 2013

Respect your elders and look both ways before crossing the street!

3D printing a firearm is *possible* but the kind of 3D printer one would need to make one - that wouldn't cost the shooter his/her hand and/or life - is far beyond the reach of the average person.

In fact, Guns are probably easier to acquire.

If anybody cares to test the concept, just put some baking soda and vinegar in separate slotted cartridges inside a printed PLA enclosure. Combine them, and see what the CO2 alone does to your creation. Then multiply that by 500,000.

Bad stuff happens quickly.

BenS