[Blabber] electronics in chinatown?

Matt Lynch njdevil at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:47:16 UTC 2013

I havent gotten around to learning Mandarin yet and am looking for a more
efficient way to find assorted (cheap) chinese electronics here.

Clearly we cant find anything with the plethora of stuff like in Shenzhen
or Akihabara here but is there anything close in Chinatown or out in
Flushing?

There used to be a couple in Koreatown like 10yrs+ ago but they arent there
anymore.

Generally, Im looking for stuff similar to or cheaper than Digikey, motors,
lasers, assorted electronics, etc. but that is local and dont have to wait
for stuff to get here from Digikey or HKG.

matt