[Blabber] Spark Core board adds WiFi to almost everything, takes input from anywhere (video)

Ben S ben.sugimori at gmail.com
Fri May 3 23:57:35 UTC 2013

So you've tried one?

Wouldn't ZigBee/XBee Pro be less power hungry for mesh-networking? What kind of communication are you proposing? Text would be doable.

I think quadcopters are only good for tricks and gimmicks. If you want to form a dependable mesh network of flying machines, blimps or gliders would be better. Quads are very limited, in terms of range and battery life.

BenS