[Blabber] FW: SEM talks

Glenn Nanney glenn at nanney.net
Fri Mar 15 18:16:16 UTC 2013

The shipping company may be able to hold delivery until you request it. I'm sure it would be an extra fee, but it would probably be less expensive than paying to ship it to somebody's house and then shipping it again to the space.

glenn at nanney.net<mailto:glenn at nanney.net>
http://www.synapticplastic.com