[Blabber] Laser cutter

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sat Mar 31 11:01:27 EDT 2012

One of the labs has an air filter system and prefilter that was like
3500.00. Even with that there is always lots of evil molecules floating
around the workspace. It spooks people out and they leave sometimes.

At my Squirrel model plane lab, the laser is vented out the window so the
fumes are diffused rather than leaking into the room. This works extremely
well.

--
Darcy Whyte
*Inventor, Artist, darcy at siteware.com*

rubber-power.com <http://www.rubber-power.com> Squirrel Rubber Band Plane
mambohead.com <http://www.mambohead.com/> Art+ incandescent.ca Energy
generalSocial.com <http://www.generalsocial.com/> Social Network Theory
siteware.com <http://www.siteware.com/>: Software Service Since '88
endlessLift.com <http://www.endlesslift.com/> Aviation Art | Canada | N 45°
25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4" | 613-563-3634 (by appointment)

Please don't send messages with a blank subject. Reply using same subject
unless it's a different topic.