[Blabber] Laser cutter

Jonathan jtechmail2010 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:40:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

  I think this would be awesome too if we could make the numbers work.   You probably already saw it but NYC resistor has good laser info on their wiki, including running costs, etc.  There was also a good discussion on why they bought what they bought and things they would do differently, such as buying a bigger filter.  I think the air filters are crazy expensive.

I know eyebeam has one as well but I can't remember what type.

Jonathan