[Blabber] wearables

Robert Diamond rmd6502 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:51:41 EDT 2012

Hey Crystal,
I work about 5 blocks from HM, so can head over most days by 7, except Wednesdays.  I'd really like to do a watch workshop - I have the Arduino watch pretty much already working, and a TI-based watch in planning that will be able to pair with iPhones.

For wearables, I'd like to experiment with capacitive switches - there are chips to do it for you, but programming them isn't that hard either, so I could certainly present both.

What's your interest in wearable computing?
	Rob D