[Blabber] Laser cutter

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Mar 29 16:05:12 EDT 2012

I have a modified version so it's sorta hard to figure the price. I guess
it was around 5000.00. I have a couple different laser tubes and power
supplies so can put either 60 or 100 watts.

You can see the details in my blog at
http://mambohead.com/category/cnc/cnc-laser-cnc/

That's basically all the entries that are laser related.

My hackspace (artengine) has an american made one. There is quite a bit of
talk about that one in my blog too. I think it was round 20,000 but that
includes the air cleaner which was like 3500 or something.