[Blabber] Wiki and mailing list

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Mar 21 23:13:24 EDT 2012

Sorry folks, my mail server silently failed (disk was full) and I
didn't realize until I saw that one of my messages to the list
bounced. I think this problem has been in effect for about 24 hours so
please re-send any messages that didn't make it through.

Also, see below about how the wiki now requires approval for new accounts.

DP