[Blabber] Design a Chess Set – Win a MakerBot!

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Mon Mar 19 19:02:40 EDT 2012

I vote for one of the bishops to be NYC icon of underground political
satire, Reverend Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping choir. Either
that or FSM. Gotta be balanced.

Pawns could be commercial landmarks or ideas -- things NYC is known
for. Pizza. Bagels. Knishes. Twisty pretzels. Hotdogs.

I don't know Belvedere OR Clinton. I really need to look those up, apparently.

I like the knights. The library or MOMA could be contenders.

So, who's volunteering to design all this? ;)

DP