[Blabber] Free Stuff - list inside, let me know what you want

Justin Levinson localtalent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:54:00 EDT 2012

As some of you may know, my office is vaporizing.  Consequently, we have a
whole bunch of stuff that we aren't going to be needing anymore.  If you
want it, let me know and I'll bring it to the space.

6 DSL line filters
cat5/5e cable - looks like 1x25ft, 2x14ft, 2x5ft
4 voice headsets - 3 of them are one-ear w/mic with one 1/8" stereo mini
jack, one of them is two-ear with two 1/8" jacks (mic and headphones)
one bluetooth in-ear phone headset (live your dream of being a wall street
guy!)
Netgear WPN824 wireless rangemax router, power cord may or may not be
available (12V 1A)
Vonage box
misc AC adapters:  6V/.1A, 5V/2.5A,  9V/.8A, 9v/1A, 7.5V /1A
Dell laptop AC adapter
this thing http://www.blipsystems.com/?id=1298
Neoprene laptop case, looks like it fits a 13" macbook
Logitech ergo keyboard
2 Triple 8 skateboard helmets (don't ask) - not suitable for bikes
AT&T 3G USB device