[Blabber] using the mini mill

Ben Solwitz notalamer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 01:17:30 EST 2012

I'm going to take a slightly different tack with this and try cutting one
side off of some rectangular tubing with my dremel. Definitely interested
in the space though, I will have to come check it out some time, I pass
pretty much right by there on the 2 or 3 on the way to and from work every
day. Thanks for the help.

Ben