[Blabber] xmas lights -> 2d LED array, hacked Xmas lights

Jim Galvin jim at galvinized.com
Wed Mar 7 18:18:52 EST 2012

Those are nutty prices. I had hoped to get some on sale after Christmas, but they were sold out at Home Depot, Lowes and even Walmart on 12/26. Since then I have been tracking them on ebay, prices dropped but they have never gotten down to bargain basement prices.

I'm sure we can design and print some sort of holder that will work better for us anyway. I just posted the original link because it read almost like a blueprint of what was being discussed.

Jim