[Blabber] Hello!

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sun Mar 4 19:08:00 EST 2012

Hello,

I'm new to the list (as of like yesterday).

Thought I'd introduce myself since I might start talking. :)

I'm into making all sorts of things. I used to do software and now just
make stuff, wohoo!

--
Darcy Whyte
*Inventor, Artist, darcy at siteware.com*

rubber-power.com <http://www.rubber-power.com> Squirrel Rubber Band Plane
mambohead.com <http://www.mambohead.com/> Art+ incandescent.ca Energy
generalSocial.com <http://www.generalsocial.com/> Social Network Theory
siteware.com <http://www.siteware.com/>: Software Service Since '88
endlessLift.com <http://www.endlesslift.com/> Aviation Art | Canada | N 45°
25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4" | 613-563-3634 (by appointment)

Please don't send messages with a blank subject. Reply using same subject
unless it's a different topic.