[Blabber] Raspberry Pi order

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Fri Mar 2 17:42:31 EST 2012

More seriously, it has a variety of uses. You can just use it as a regular desktop computer. I might run the RepRap off it. It could be more of a media device, hooked up to a tv and displaying video. Or you could use it as an embedded device, it's roughly the same price as an Arduino, has plenty of GPIOs, although no ADCs, but a lot more processing power. The $35 version has built-in Ethernet and can run on very cheap USB Wi-Fi dongles, something that can cost a lot on an Arduino.