[Blabber] MindWave in Processing

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Mon Jun 25 00:23:04 EDT 2012

Can't wait to try this out. Awesome! The demo screenshot looks great.

By the way, I did a little bit of work this past week on better
platform support on the python side.

I've been thinking about what the standard objects/widgets should be
for any new application. A widget that shows connection strength and
at least a simplified raw signal seems like a good idea. Obviously,
connection objects for each port in use are important, as well as
methods to send the connection/disconnection packets and poll for new
connections.

DP