[Blabber] suggestions for making Kinect work w/Mac?

SuperLuckyCat crystal at superluckycat.com
Mon Jun 18 13:59:45 EDT 2012

libfreenect.rb is in usr/local/Library/Formula.

My PATH contains:
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin

I don't see usr/local/Library in there (don't even know if file paths automatically contain all subfolders?). And I don't know where glview should be ... been meaning to look up how to do a general search in Terminal.

--Crystal