[Blabber] belated goodnight

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Jun 13 11:07:24 EDT 2012

If there was a architectural material we could figure out that can
come out at high volume, develop sufficient hardness, and not be an
environmental hazard, then we could build large structures like
furniture, mazes, small buildings, etc. Same applies to room sized
printer. I was thinking a fast-hardening foam, but I don't know about
the environmental aspect.

DP