[Blabber] Fwd: Your project is featured on the Kickstarter blog!

Jeff McCrum mccrum at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:36:20 EDT 2012

It was also called "mind blowing" which I take as a pretty fair complement, considering someone else there is making a life-fricking-size of the Statue of Liberty's head for you to physically play on.

Seriously, nice work all.  This is going to look really great and I think it'll go over really well at MF this fall as well.