[Blabber] Soldering Party!!!

SuperLuckyCat crystal at superluckycat.com
Fri Jun 1 00:09:06 EDT 2012

We are officially building the Brain Pong Jumbo board on Saturday, 12-6 or so.  There is talk of ordering pizza, and as you well know there is beer a-plenty. All who want to come and play, stop by and we'll put you to work. It's going to be amazing! I'll be taking pix and video, so you can go down in Brain Pong history.
--Crystal
p.s. see the great update to kickstarter added by our multi-talented team.

Begin forwarded message: