[Blabber] Mill and 3d printer stuff available

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Sat Feb 18 18:15:46 EST 2012

For my 3D printer, I have a large number of M3 nuts and bolts in various
sizes, and also plenty of SAE #4 washers, nuts and 3/4 and 1 1/2 bolts. We
should have some sort of hardware drawer or other system for storing this
stuff.

On Saturday, February 18, 2012, Jonathan <jtechmail2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
> All--
>
>    In the process of fixing my makerbot I placed an order with mcmaster
Carr and of course went a little overboard.  So I have some of the
following stuff if anyone needs bits for their projects.  (As an aside, and
for the record, the  makerbot people were super responsive and sent a
custom quote for the parts I thought I needed last weekend.)

> --bit to drill countersinks for m3 bolts (90 degree std) (will likely
leave in space if we don't have one already, I didn't see one.)

> --12" by 12" 1/16 aluminum sheet (going to use this to upgrade the HBP
but don't need all of it unless I really screw up repeatedly)