[Blabber] Revisiting the cameras, urgently.

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Sat Feb 18 18:15:21 EST 2012

> * one of the cameras is wireless, supposedly, and one is not... PC
> must have wireless if it doesn't support a cable

^ Sorry, didn't think that one through. If there is a wireless cam, it
will have to connect to a wireless router. I guess it makes sense to
dedicate a wireless router/hub as the network for the cameras and have
the desktop use it, either wired or wirelessly. So, wireless for the
PC is definitely optional depending on where it goes.

DP