[Blabber] Revisiting the cameras, urgently.

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Sat Feb 18 17:28:16 EST 2012

Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience setting up IP cameras like the ones
installed in the building? We need to get them going ASAP, or
alternatively, Kenny may be able to purchase another system, but if we
can work together to get these going that would be great, and could
even result in some rent discounts.

Anyone in for figuring out the cameras this week? There is a little
more urgency than usual coming from Kenny on this for good reason.
I'll at least brainstorm with folks on Tues.

DP