[Blabber] Pinewood Derby - Help Needed

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Feb 15 12:14:23 EST 2012

A lathe would be excellent for making wheels, but wouldn't help much
with the body of the car (unless you want a perfectly round car). I
definitely would love to have a lathe opposite the mill, but that's
another conversation, I suppose. :)

We don't have a formal schedule from theaterlab besides their website
and just asking once in a while. I think the rule of thumb is that if
there's going to be a lot of sawing going on, it's good to ask what's
going on that night. So far it hasn't really stopped us from doing
anything. I think one night we had to wait an hour or so.

http://theaterlabnyc.com/

DP